There are various mole removers that offer an effective natural method for mole removal. Below is a look at various ways to remove moles, warts and skin tags using home remedies.
- Grind some drumstick pods to a paste. Mix the paste with some freshly extracted limejuice and apply the mixture to your skin.
- Roast the peel of a pomegranate fruit. Mix this with an equal amount of limejuice to make a paste. The paste may then be applied to moles, warts, pimples, blackheads and other skin blemishes.
- Slice a potato and place the cut portion in contact with your skin. Repeat this procedure for several nights and you will find the mole beginning to disappear.
- Place the peel of a banana on your mole or wart. Ensure that the inner side of the peel remains in contact with the blemish and do this continuously for several days.
- Crush some cashew fruits and place them on top of the moles. Do this every day for about 3-4 weeks. Alternatively, chew the cashew and then place it on the mole.
- Extract some fresh juice from a cauliflower. Take this juice and apply it to your mole or wart every day to remove the blemish.
- Squeeze some juice out of a fresh grapefruit. Apply the grapefruit juice to the mole repeatedly, several times a day. Within a month, you should have your mole gone for good.
- Thinly slice some radish and place it on your mole. Be sure to change the radish at least 3-4 times a day. Repeat this procedure until the mole or wart vanishes.
- Obtain a portion of stem of a fig tree. Extract some of the milky juice by making an incision on the stem. Apply the juice on the mole.
- Obtain some cosmetic Aloe Vera gel. Use a cotton bandage to apply the gel onto your wart. Keep the bandage on for about 3 hours to enable it to be completely absorbed by the skin. Thereafter, apply more gel and bandage the area using a different bandage each time. Do this repeatedly for several weeks.
- Rub some white chalk on your mole. This will lighten it considerably and could even make it vanish altogether.
- Extract some juice from the milkweed herb and apply it on the mole. Leave this on every night for a week. The mole will then begin to whiten and disappear.
- You can also use a natural mole removal treatment that you can purchase over the counter or online, such as Dermatend. These are very effective, used by thousands and trusted. Some, like Dermatend, come with a 60 day money back guarantee, so you know it’s going to work.
DermaTend mole removal cream is one of the best mole removers available on the market today. Designed to remove moles, warts, skin tags and other skin blemishes, DermaTend enables you to avoid the safety risks that come with mole removal surgery.
DermaTend’s all natural procedure involves the daily application of product, thereby enabling the solution to penetrate the abnormal skin. Soon after, the skin blemish will recede to skin level and thereafter be transformed into a scab which eventually falls off.
The safety of DermaTend is partly guaranteed by the fact that it is an all natural product made from a special blend of organically grown herbal ingredients. The natural ingredients DermaTend contains include sanguinaria canadensis, vegetable glycerin, zinc salts and distilled water. These all natural ingredients have been blended together in a special formula that complements the body’s immune system’s efforts towards the permanent dissolution of skin blemishes. In the process, DermaTend promotes the growth of new and healthy skin tissue, which is typically smoother and clearer than before. With over one hundred thousand satisfied customers around the world, DermaTend is without a doubt a safe option for individuals looking for the best mole remover for their blemishes.
While most individuals fear the risk of infection during mole removal, as long as you ensure that you properly clean and sterilize the skin, you can reduce these chances. Thereafter, you will also have to take good care of the scab to enable proper healing. Have your mole examined before you attempt to remove it using DermaTend. Avoid using DermaTend to remove moles that have been classed by your dermatologist as being suspicious. Follow the instructions that come with the packaging and you should have a safe and successful removal. Also keep in mind that DermaTend is a topical formula that should not be eaten.
While DermaTend is the least likely mole removal procedure to leave you with scars, these may nevertheless occur. In any case, you are less likely to scar with this mole remover than you are with the surgical methods. Ensure that you take proper care of your mole, wart or skin tag during removal. Avoid picking at the scab. Instead, allow it to heal and fall off on its own to ensure even better results from the mole removal procedure. This way, it will heal well as your body regenerates fresh, new skin that’s even more attractive than before.
If you have been suffering from ghastly moles on your skin surface that have ruined your appearance and self confidence – fret no more. The good news is that you don’t need to go for costly and risky surgery in order to remove your mole. This is because more and more people today are turning to mole removal creams such as DermaTend, to provide them with a faster, safer and cheaper alternative to mole removal surgery. Mole removal creams such as DermaTend work in a simple way. All you need to do is apply the cream onto the mole area. The mole should develop a scab within 24 hours of the application, and this scab will then fall off within 7-10 days.
There are various advantages to opting for mole removal creams instead of surgical mole removal procedures. A mole removal cream such as DermaTend will cost way less than surgical mole removal or laser mole removal. In addition, because you can apply the mole remover cream yourself, the entire procedure can be carried out in the comfort and privacy of your home, thereby saving you any embarrassment of dealing with this in public. Your sense of privacy is further enhanced by the fact that you can easily order and purchase your mole removal cream online and have it shipped to your doorstep.
Moreover, because you don’t need to keep going to the clinic, hospital or doctor’s office for the mole removal procedure, you get to use your time on other useful activities. Another great thing about choosing mole removal creams as opposed to surgery is that you get to see the results within a short period of time which is very encouraging. What’s more, mole removal creams cause much less scarring in comparison to surgery which requires stitches.
Mole removal creams are becoming increasingly attractive to many consumers because they are less costly and can be used effectively in the privacy and comfort of your home. If you want to rid your skin of moles and achieve beautiful flawless skin, you don’t have to burn a hole in your purse in the process with the high costs of surgery. On the other hand, by opting for mole removal creams such as DermaTend, you get to save money, while also not having to worry about unsightly scars being left on your skin in the place of the removed mole, wart or skin tag.
It is possible to remove moles, warts, skin tags and other skin blemishes via surgery. Below is a look at the general procedure for mole removal surgery.
First, the area will be cleansed using alcohol, betadine or any other suitable disinfectant. Of course, these will typically have a strong unpleasant smell that you will have to bear with during every visit to your dermatologist. Thereafter, the area to be treated is numbed using an anesthetic. In most cases, this anesthetic will be applied via an injection. Individuals with a fear of needles may therefore want to reconsider this option.
Thereafter you will have to wait for up to 15 minutes to allow for the diminishing of blood flow to this area. It is important to ensure that you disclose any allergies you have to anesthesia beforehand. This is because the last thing you want is to suffer a nasty allergic reaction to the anesthetic used during your mole removal procedure.
The actual procedure involves cutting. The surgeon will use a scalpel to cut the mole off, slightly below skin level. This will of course cause bleeding which will be stopped using an electric instrument to cauterize or burn the area, or a solution to prevent further bleeding. You will then be left with a wound which will require a topical antibiotic to treat it, before bandaging.
On the other hand cutting with stitches will involve having stitches placed in your skin which can cause some pain or discomfort. If you end up with stitches that are placed on the upper surface of the skin, you will have to later go back to have them removed by the doctor which isn’t a pleasant experience either. Once done, your doctor will issue instructions on how to care for the wound. However, if you fail to properly care for it, it could lead to infections.
Nerve damage is another possible risk of surgical mole removal. In addition, you also suffer the risk of bearing surgical scars for the rest of your life, which beats the overall purpose of skin blemish removal. It is therefore wise to select a dermatologist or surgeon with the necessary qualifications and experience. This will enable you to reduce your chances of suffering the risks of surgery during your mole removal procedure.
An even better solution for avoiding these risks altogether would be to opt for non-surgical procedures such as the use of mole removal creams. Dermatend Mole Removal is a favorite among people who remover their moles naturally. It has a 60 day warranty and dozens of testimonials.